Computational Aerodynamics Analysis and Consultancy
The Computational Aerodynamics team has a world-class reputation in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) gained from over 40 years of experience developing and applying both customised and commercial software to solve highly complex aerodynamic problems.
Proven in-house expertise coupled with close collaborations with industrial partners, research establishments and academia enables us to provide high-quality solutions to meet our customers’ needs in aerodynamic design and performance assessment.
- Improved solution accuracy within cost-effective processes.
- Optimising the balance between CFD and wind-tunnel testing.
- Shorter development cycles.
- Teams of highly skilled developers combined with applications experts.
This enables us to tackle some of the most challenging applications, and our problem-solving skills give us the edge in providing rapid-response support and consultancy.
We offer a full range of services:
- CFD application for design/analysis
- Development of novel CFD software and other technologies
- Integrated CFD/wind-tunnel approach
- Aerodynamic research
- Dedicated training courses designed to customer needs